Tuesday 21 May 2013

http://this-is-not-jewish.tumblr.com/about..see prev entry

http://this-is-not-jewish.tumblr.com/about



Calling out ignorance, appropriation, stereotyping, and general anti-Semitic bullshit since 5773.
  • About
    About the blog:
    When I see anti-Semitic bullshit, I call it out.  I may or may not be nice about it.  I may or may not cuss a lot.  I may or may not use condescending GIFs.  It depends on my mood and just how irredeemably obnoxious the specimen in question is.
    I don’t generally post trigger warnings, because this whole blog by its very nature will reblog a lot of triggering material.  If anti-Semitism is triggering for you (and I completely understand if it is), you should probably avoid this whole blog.
    I welcome being called out on any failures to check privilege, whether they be failures to include/acknowledge Mizrahi or Sephardi Jews or general failures of intersectionalism.  (Unless you want to claim Jewishness is itself a privileged state, in which case go fuck yourself.)
    I welcome submissions of links or personal stories.  I also welcome asks, whether personal or general.

No comments:

Post a Comment