Friday 21 March 2014

12.26 pm Mar 21....ONCE again I request...

 
 
From: g87
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 12:26 PM
To: Ifat Maoz
Subject: ONCE again I request...
 

Dear people at Hebrew Uni
Once again I request that you – any or all of you – to respond to my allegations. I tell you – that pollsters are innately proud to be asked to explain the methodologies they use; especially if serious allegations are made against same!
YOU ARE BEHAVING AS A GUILTY PARTY – PLAINLY AN UNDERSTATEMENT!
 
You, Prof. Ifat Maoz have:
  1. Initially ignored me.
  2. I wrote to Vice Chancellor Sassoon.
  3. You responded in a mere few totally inadequate words within hours of my lodging my complaint with Prof Sassoon.
  4. I wondered why you acted – within 2 hours – of my complaining to prof Ben Sassoon. ALL describing your farcicall POLL  on March 6.
  5. On march 7 You denied that you responded basis Prof Ben Sassoon. TALK ABOUT MAKING AN ISSUE OUT OF THIS!
  6. You confected outrage on 14/3 – basis, I guess your allegation that  Prof Ben Sassoon never wrote to you – and accusing ME of ‘’..unfounded allegations’’ AGAIN: TALK ABOUT MAKING AN ISSUE OUT OF THIS!
  7. AT NO STAGE DID YOU FEEL OBLIGED TO RESPOND TO ANY OF THE ALLEGATIONS!! WHAT A CHUTZPAH AT BEST – OR CONFECTED OUTRAGE IN THE MEDIAN  BY THROWING FLUMMERY AT ME _ AND / OR DISGRACE IN TRING TO DO A SNOW – JG ON ME!!
YOU underestimate me.
You underestimate how all this looks to anyone with basic skills of overview of scams and frauds.
 
So I write to you again – to all of you, to disrespectfully advise of the state of war that you have simply created via manifestly  being caught – and trying every trick in the book to put me off your bizarre, infantile tricks.
 
Tell me professor: how did you become professor of PEACE AND CONFLATED STUDIES?
There!
You can add ‘CRIMINAL MOCKERY’ to your charges. I will apologize or you could sue me for ‘’CRIMINAL DEFAMATION’’ – as per your recent junk / email - if I am materially, or even marginally or essentially  in error, prove it to me. ALL YOU HAVE TO PROVE IS THAT I AM IN ERROR IN WHAT I HAVE CLAIMED.
SADLY AND PATHETICALLY BASIS THE CHIMERAS THAT YOU HAVE TRIED – IT  WILL BE SAY A LITTLE DIFFICULT, NON?
 
Yours Faithfully
Geoff Seidner
 
 
From: g87
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 10:27 AM
To: Ifat Maoz
Subject: Purim Sameach my dear professors at Hebrew University
 
Purim Sameach my dear professors at Hebrew University,
 
I wrote to you erev  Shabbat below, committing egregious sins of syntax: I pray prithe forgive me,  Prithee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia – I have failed the barest elements of style.
I obviously was in a great rush.
 
May I humbly offer you this advice?
Do not go for criminal sanctions against me: the burden of proof is rather difficult.
 
May I also humbly suggest that you should perhaps seriously contemplate actually disabuse the courts by actually responding to my allegations?
On 7 March I sent you the below – as well as 15 questions within my screed.
‘’I now request that she / you respond to the items 1 – 20.   http://www.ncpp.org/?q=node/4
Particularly #2,4,6,7,9 and particularly #15’’
 
May be you may be advised by your lawyers that the courts will undoubtedly ask you why you so PLAINLY refused to answer ANY QUESTION? THERE WERE EFFECTIVELY more than 20.
Any of them? INCLUDING THE MAIN ONES?
I beseech,petition,suplicate,implore, exhort. and adjure that you must make even a post – modernist leftist effort to respond? It will not be a good plook to go to so much trouble and have costs awarded against you?
What will the proletarian supporters who fund your peace – and – conflated studies say? You may find if you deliberately waste more time – I will have made mine
 
Another thing: encourage me to write more: you never know – I could make a dreadful faux pas – and give encouragement to your comrades? Harasho, tovarish?
 
I wish you well in contemplating your next move. I could pass on to the Mossad and Federal police this matter if you think it would help you.
  • LINK – for your reading. I know you will enjoy it all!
  • My personal details
     
     
    Shalom
    Geoff Seidner
     
     
     
    From: g87
    Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 5:27 PM
    To: Ifat Maoz
    Subject: DO NOT THREATEN ME, YOU FRAUDS!!
     
    Head Of Hebrew University
    Prof Ben Sassoon
     
    Dear Prof Sassoon and appendants in cc column,
     
    I advise you the obvious: Pro Maoz and her associates are playing a pathetic  game.
    At stake are their reputations. Now in tatters.
     
    It matters not whether you wrote to her or not: what matters is that she is seeking to avoid responding to my allegations of fraud!
    Prima facie evidence of fraud is her refusal to respond and her imbecilic threats against me, basis an irrelevancy. Whether you wrote to her or not is inane and irrelevant and a chimera.
    Her threats in claiming purity basis this is simply pathetic!
     
    I wonder what threats the Watergate investigators confronted?
     
    Therefore kindly take note: for now I only know of two  people in Israel to who may give you people a reality shock:  they may do so soon. Sooner or later I will write to politicians! in Israel.
     
    He may not be interested – but in the circumstances that would surprise me.
    Indeed your University may find itself front page news soon internationally as a result of this mega fraud and attendant attempts at cover up!
     
    Note that this is an outrage: the poll is a fraud – and you people have no shame!?
    You are lucky I have no more time for now: IT IS EREV SHABBAT – YOU DO CELEBRATE IT AT YOUR PEACE AND CONFLATED STUDIES CENTRES?
     
    Geoff Seidner
    Melbourne
     
     
     
     
    From: Ifat Maoz
    Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 1:07 PM
    To: g87
    Subject: Re: KINDLY RESPOND WITHIN DAYS TO ACCUSATIONS OF FRAUD
     
    Dear Geoff, 
     
    I repeat: I have not been contacted by the President of the Hebrew University following your emails.  This is one of dozens of false and unfounded accusations that you are making in your repeated emails. I am asking you to please stop these communications. I am seeking formal advice from the authorities in my university in case you continue with these communications that include false, unfounded accusations - although I have asked you to stop
     
     
    Ifat Maoz
     
    Copied:
    Professor Menahem Ben Sasson, President of the Hebrew University
    Professor Menahem Blondheim, Head, Truman Institute 
    Professor Vered Vinitzky-Seorussi, Dean, Faculty of Social Science
     
     
  • Libel

    • Libel is another form of false accusation that is punishable by civil sanctions in accordance with the law. Libel consists of statements made in print or through visual or Internet-based depictions that present false representations as they relate to an individual or organization's ethics or character. To prove allegations of libel, proof of the false and printed allegations or accusations must be presented along with evidence that the libelous statements were not only insulting or offensive, but defamatory and made with willful intent and with malice.

    Defamation of Character

    • Defamation of character is a false accusation that may be punishable by civil remedies or criminal charges, depending on the nature of the claim. Defamation of character consists of any intentional communications, either in verbal or written form, which is made with the intention to damage a person's reputation; decrease the regard, respect or confidence in which a person is held; or to induce negative, disparaging or hostile opinions against a person or organization. To prove a claim of defamation of character, proof of the statement must be shown along with evidence that the individual knew or should have known that the statements were false, but made them with a knowing and willful intent.

    Criminal Sanctions

    • Intentionally making a false accusation to law enforcement with the purpose of damaging an individual's reputation or to encourage the wrongful prosecution of a party is a criminal offense and may be subject to criminal sanctions as determined by law. While laws vary by municipality, intentionally filing a false report is considered a crime in every state and the accused may be charged with misdemeanor or felony charges, depending on the nature of the offense.





    On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 4:53 PM, g87 <g87@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
    ‘’I’m currently head of the Harry S. Truman Research Institute for the Advancement of Peace.’’
    Dear Prof Blondheim
    I notice that Professor Maoz has flick - passed this problem [ME!] to you by the default of sending you a cc copy of emails to you.
     
    This was done by her on 6 March.
     
    It is time that you – an expert in Peace studies, or Prof Maoz – a similar expert in peace and conflated studies responded.
    Note that I send cc copy of this to Prof Maoz in case you want to return the flick – pass to her.
     
    But understand this, my dear professors – there will be no more passing the buck: already prof Maoz has denied that the involvement of the the Head Of Hebrew University prof Ben Sassoon elicited her flick pass!
     
    It seems that prof Maoz responded only after being prompted by prof Ben Sassoon – even if she denied this: she responded within 150 mins of being prompted.
    She had earlier refused to respond to 3 earlier entreaties!
     
    Understand this people: it is not good enough to make plaintive waffle claiming you have done nothing wrong when NONE of you three have even attempted to respond to effectively the first tranche of 15 – to 20 odd salient questions.
     
    Some questions relate to a website: if you respond to all – I will try to not dig up further catastrophes from my vibrant mind.
     
    Again – note that  I am disrespectfully *** requesting that you respond and failure to meaningfully respond will be deemed as admitting to fraud and / derivations of elemental push – polling.
     
    So – you have mere days if you please.
    Oh – by the way – do you prefer the cliched phrase ‘with respect’? ****
    I think it is a waste of time: it is now incumbent on you to earn my respect.
     
    Yours Sincerely
    Geoff Seidner
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

    Buck passing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    At the recreation of the Truman Oval Office at the Truman Library in 1959, the ... Buck passing or passing the buck is the act of attributing another person or group ...
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    From: g87
    Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 11:14 AM
    Subject: To President Ben – Sasson Hebrew University
     
     

    Office of the President

    About our President
    Prof. Menahem Ben-Sasson
    President, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Dear President Ben – Sasson
    I request that you elicit a response from Prof. Maoz: I have now emailed her thrice now.
    It seems to me sad that she is reticent / refuses to respond.
     
    My questions are simple enough: her reticence has forced me to contemplate if she is hiding anything.
     
     
    It is incumbent on pollsters to proudly vouchsafe their modus vivendi.
     
    I now request that she / you respond to the items 1 – 20.   http://www.ncpp.org/?q=node/4
    Particularly #2,4,6,7,9 and particularly #15
     
    Please appreciate that I have not studied the above article: no doubt there will be more questions.
    Prof. Moaz will be proud to assure us that  her work re the polls are all based on sound protocols.
     
    I also have my own question: what sort of uniforms were those conducting the polls wearing on the Palestinian side?
     
    And how were the pollsters introducing themselves on the Israeli side  on the telephone?
     
    Perhaps the most important is the original brief question /s below.
    Shalom
    Geoff Seidner
    Melbourne
    Australia
     
     
     
     
    Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 7:42 PM
    Subject: Polls
     
    Dear Mr. Seidner,

    Copied: Professor Menahem Blondheim, Head, The Truman Institute

    1. Professor Ben Sasson has not written to me.
    2. The poll was conducted according to the highest standards of conducting scientific polls in the social sciences, in order to obtain maximally valid and reliable results.
     
     
    Ifat Maoz
     
    #################################################
     
     
     
     
     
     
    MENAHEM  BLONDHEIM,  Karl and Matilda Newhouse Professor of Communications
    Status : ACTIVE Birth place : JERUSALEM
    Office Phone: 02-588-3843 Fax: 02-586-9406
    E-Mail: mblond@huji.ac.il
     

    Prof. Menahem Blondheim

     
    Academic Background and Fields of Interest
    I’m a faculty member in the Department of Communication and Journalism and the Department of History in the Hebrew University. My research explores the role of communication in American and in Jewish history, as well as the history of media. A former entrepreneur and executive in the high-tech industry in the dawn of high-speed digital communications, I also study the development, performance, and meaning of communication technologies, new and old. I received my BA degree from the Hebrew University, MA and PhD degrees from Harvard University, and have won fellowships from the NEH, Smithsonian Institution, Library of Congress, and the University of Pennsylvania. 
    I’m currently head of the Harry S. Truman Research Institute for the Advancement of Peace. Previously I was head of the Department of Communication and Journalism, and I served for 5 years as the director of HU’s Smart Family Institute of Communications. My public activities include serving as head of Israel’s new National Library’s Advisory Committee on Digitization, chair of the academic committee of the Spielberg Jewish Film Archives, and analyst on American affairs for a bunch of media outlets.
    My research grants sponsor a series of projects, including:
    • Between the Lines: Intersectional Communications in the American Civil War
    • Cultural origins of high-tech entrepreneurship in Israel and North America.
    • Global News Mining and the Transformation of Online Journalism.
    • ‘One People Scattered’: Communications in the Jewish Diaspora.
    Selected Publications:
    News Over the Wires: The Telegraph and the Flow of Public Information in America, 1844-1897. Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1994. 
    Copperhead Gore: Benjamin Wood’s Fort Lafayette and Civil War America. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 2006
    The Toronto School of Communication Theory: Interpretations, Extensions, Applications. Toronto: University of Toronto Press and Magnes Press, 2007 (edited with Rita Watson).
    Telling News Stories: Perspectives on Media Discourse in Israel. Jerusalem: Magnes Press, 2008 (Hebrew, edited with Motti Neiger and Tamar Liebes).
    Voices, Discourse, Communications: Language as Medium and Media as a Language. In press, Magnes Press (Hebrew, edited with Michal Hamo and Tamar Liebes).
    Communication in Jewish Culture, vol. I: From Antiquity to the Middle Ages; vol. II: From Modernity to the Digital Age (in preparation) ..
     



    This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.


     
    --
    Professor Ifat Maoz,
    Danny Arnold Chair in Communication,
    Hebrew University of Jerusalem
    On Sabbtical leave, Department of Psychology, Stanford University

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment