Friday 28 March 2014

TO PM OF ISRAEL.. 28/3/14

From: g87
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 4:25 PM
To: Ifat Maoz
Subject: I note you cannot respond...

PM OF ISRAEL
Binyamin Netanyahu and others of Knessett
Shalom!
I draw your attention to this fraud at Hebrew Uni.
See the cc... they are all getting a copy!
Here are my personal details http://cognatic.blogspot.com.au/
HERE ARE ALL THE CORRESPONDENCES WHICH I AM NO LONGER KEEPING PRIVATE>
SHALOM
Geoff Seidner
 March (12)
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Dear Above people at Hebrew Uni
DID you see the front cover of the current AIJAC The Review?
I wonder how the poll would have gone if the Hebrew Uni. incorporated it in the questions?
And NOT indulged in the most elemental push – polling?
I notice you are refusing to respond to my allegations of fraud. This is a serious matter; there will be consequences for your tenure, perhaps.
SO _ I ask the Vice Chancellor Prof Ben – Sassoon – what say ye? hupres@savion.huji.ac.il;
How long before this reflects adversely on you Mr Ben – Sassoon?
But for now I want to know what are the questions you will ask in your next poll.
If you lacked the courage to respond before – whither will be demonstrable elemental pride and courage now?
Shalom
Geoff Seidner

ED: 39, April, 2014


All articles in April edition

No comments:

Post a Comment